- When you submit your California Board of Pharmacy Designated
application form, you will also need to submit proof of Designated
Representative training (that is, with a "Training Affidavit"
- formerly called a training declaration). This proof of training is sometimes called
"training certification." Upon successful completion
of our CA Designated Representative
Certification Course, we will provide you with the training
certifications that you'll need.
- Designated Representative Training Certification
California requires drug and device wholesalers to retain on-site, a
CA-licensed pharmacist or Designated Representative to conduct their
business. The pharmacist or Designated Representative must be physically
present during all hours of operation. This course is approved and
recommended by the CA Board of Pharmacy, as it meets the Board's training
requirements. iPad ready!
- Designated Representative-3PL Training Certification
On February 20, 2015, the California Board of Pharmacy announced that third-party logistics providers (3PLs) must obtain a third-party logistics provider license, as well as designate a responsible manager, and secure licensure of specialized employees who will serve as designated representatives-3PLs (DR-3PL).
DR-3PL applicants must provide proof of DR-3PL training. New!
- Learn more, and buy now: California
Designated Representative-3PL Certification Course